Asking your lover questions will generally help you get to know him better. Additionally, throwing the right questions to your boyfriend can improve your communication pattern, develop your bond and make your conversation even more humorous. If you don’t ask the proper questions at the right times and in the right ways, your relationship could get boring, especially if your guy is quiet or an introvert by nature.
In case you don’t know the right thing to ask, you don’t need to worry at all as we have outlined 70 juicy questions that you could use to make your relationship better.
Here Are Interesting Questions You Could Ask Your Man
Questions about his personal life
Asking your boyfriend specific questions about his personal life will help you get to know them better, especially in the early stages of your relationship. The truth is, reality can open your eyes even if you believe that love is blind. These questions are necessary especially if what you have going between you two is serious.
- Are there things you have done in the past that I should know about?
- What type of guy were you before you met me?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you snore?
- What are your religious believes?
- What gets you angry the most?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
- What makes you feel insecure?
Questions about his family
Knowing your boyfriend is crucial at the start of a relationship and it is not also bad to inquire about his family. Here are a few questions you may consider.
- In what ways has your family shaped your personality?
- To what extent will your family interfere when you start your own family?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How strict were your parents?
- What do you remember your parents fighting about?
- What is your favorite memory of your family?
- Are you closer to your mom or your dad?
- What is a tradition in your family that you feel you have to keep?
- Would you say you are Mama’s boy?
- What kind of a woman will your parents have you introduce to them?
Flirty questions to ask your boyfriend
The best approach to liven up a conversation and foster intimacy in a relationship is to ask flirtatious questions. Questions regarding s*xual attraction might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but hey! you are up for a romantic relationship and not a rocket science exhibition. So when next you are coming over or hanging out on a date night, you could ask him these questions and see how the conversation takes an interesting turn.
- Can you remember your first kiss? If yes, how did it feel?
- What could I say or do to entice you?
- What is it about me you find most appealing?
- What are your thoughts on lingerie?
- What qualities are important to you in a woman?
- What drew you to me in the first place?
- What are you always obsessed with?
- Which of your past kisses was the longest?
- In your opinion, what is love?
- Are there any fantasies that you would like to fulfill?
Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend
It’s essential to fully understand your partner if you want your relationship to succeed and grow. By asking these questions, you might also find out if you two get along romantically.
- Which love song is your favorite?
- What is your love language?
- What has been my most romantic act toward you?
- What do you consider the ideal date to be?
- When did you realize you were in love with me?
- What do you remember best about our time together?
- What is your favorite romantic movie?
- How do you love to have your massage?
- What is the sweetest thing I have done to you?
- How would you define romance?
Questions that could spice up your conversation with your boyfriend
Relationships occasionally have uneasy silences. However, you can break the ice by engaging in stimulating talks by asking some easy unsuspecting questions. The questions below could help.
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- If you had to name a clever thing that you have done, what would it be?
- Is the job you have today your ideal job?
- What did you enjoy studying the most in school?
- If you were given a million bucks, what would you do?
- If you were a cartoon character, what do you think you will be?
- The chicken and the egg. Which one came first?
- What three things would you bring if we were stuck on a desert island?
- When you were a teenager, which celebrity did you have a crush on?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Serious questions to ask your boyfriend
You can increase your degree of intimacy and trust with each other by probing deeply about his life. You’re probably mistaken if you believe you know everything there is to know about your guy.
- Do you see a future with me?
- What number of kids would you prefer to have?
- Is divorce acceptable to you?
- Do you give any importance to what religion your kids are brought up in?
- Who would come first between your wife and mother?
- Would you prefer your wife to work or stay at home?
- What do you think about having a joint account?
- Would you be sincere even if it meant offending me?
- Would you look at my personal items and phone without my permission?
- What is the one aspect of a relationship you simply cannot live without?
Questions about his ex
Knowing more about your boyfriend’s previous relationships is a part of getting to know him better. His dating past can reveal what qualities he seeks in a companion as well as warning signs to watch out for. But in case you are not comfortable with his previous love life for personal reasons, you can skip this part.
- Do you have any insane ex-lovers I should be aware of?
- Did you have any children in your previous relationship?
- Do you think about your ex sometimes?
- Have you ever lived with your ex?
- Would your ex be jealous of our relationship if she knew about us?
- Are you in touch with any of your ex?
- How many girls have you dated in the past?
- Why did your last relationship end?
- Who was the first girl to break your heart?
- Would you get jealous if you saw your ex with someone else?