- All Kelsey Grammer’s children are between the ages of 33 to 6 years
- The actors oldest children, Spencer, Greer and Masin have decided to pursue a career in entertainment
- The multiple award winner has been married four times. His current wife Kayte Walsh, is the mother of three of his children
The American actor and comedian Kelsey Grammer has caught the attention of the media not just for his acting skills but for being the proud father of seven children. He has four daughters and three boys.
The successful actor has raised his children n alongside his present wife, Kayte. There is reportedly a 33-year age gap between Kelsey’s oldest and youngest children.
Just like the actor, four out of seven of his children are also building their careers in the entertainment industry. His oldest daughter Spencer Grammer is best known for her role as Summer Smith in the animated series, Rick and Morty.
The Grammer family keeps getting bigger and bigger and one may wonder just how many children would satisfy the American actor.
Meet All Kelsey Grammer Children
1. Spencer Karen Grammer
Spencer Grammer is the oldest child of the actor with his first wife, a dance instructor Doreen Alderman. The Rick and Morty star was born on October 9, 19983. Her parent’s marriage lasted from 1982 to 1990.40 year-old actress made her way into the movie industry as a voice actress in Rick and Morty but more roles started rolling in. She gained fame after she got TV roles in shows and movies like Tell Me a Story, The Barbarian, and The Troll.
In 2011, she gave birth to Kelsey’s first grandchild, Emmett while she was still married to her ex-husband James Hesketh. In November 2017, the latter filed for divorce from the actress.
Spencer has one maternal half-sister named Madison.
2. Kandace Greer Grammer
Following his divorce from Alderman, he and his girlfriend, Barrie Buckner gave birth to Greer Grammer on February 15, 1992. Buckner was a hair and makeup stylist at that time.
Like Spencer, Greer has also followed in the footsteps of her father. She is best known for her role as Lissa Miller in the MTV series Awkward and also the Netflix released film Deadly Illusions.
Prior to becoming an actor, Greer entered her first pageant in 2008 and won the Miss Teen Malibu. She continued to compete in beauty pageants until she retired and got her first acting role in iCarly in 2010.
The 32-year-old actress’s parents were never married.
3. Mason Olivia Grammer
Mason was born to Kesley Grammer and his third wife, Camille Donatacci in August 2004 through surrogacy.
Kelsey’s third child has made several appearances alongside her mother on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills show. Aside from that, she made her big-screen debut in 2020’s The Salon.
The DT Model’s parents divorced after 14 years of marriage and during her father’s fourth wedding ceremony to Kayte Walsh, Mason chose not to attend as she claimed she had to attend a talent show.
4. Jude Gordon Grammer
The comedian’s first son Jude was also born on August 28, 2004, through surrogacy to him and his ex-wife Camille. Unlike his other siblings, Jude is the only one that rarely makes appearances as he has lived out of the spotlight.
However, Mason made a few appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills also.
5. Faith Evangeline Elisa Grammer
Kesley Grammer’s fifth child was born on July 13, 2012, with his fourth wife Kayte Walsh, an English flight attendant. Before she was born her parents announced they were expecting twins but the other baby died.
Faith is the first child of the actor and his present wife.
6. Kelsey Gabriel Grammer
Kayte and her husband had their second child, Kelsey Gabriel on July 22, 2014, weighing 8 pounds and 2 ounces. Gabriel is also known as Kesley and he is currently 9 years old.
7. Auden James Grammer
At the age of 62, the actor and his wife welcomed their youngest child Auden on November 14, 2016, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Auden was named after the poet W.H. Auden and also after James Taylor, another poet and singer. The 7-year-old is the youngest of all Kelsey Grammer children at the moment.
Kelsey Grammer Shares a Good Relationship With His Children
According to reports, despite having her own family Spencer Grammer is still very close with her father. The actress was reportedly involved in an incident outside a restaurant in New York City and it was Kesley who stepped in and cleared the rumors surrounding the incident.
Also, Greer has revealed how she would love to work with her father on The Frasier Reboot.
How Has Kesley’s Divorce Affected His Children?
Following the actor’s divorce from Camille, their daughter Mason revealed it was the hardest time of her life and it made her grow up faster due to the numerous responsibilities she had.
However, her relationship with her father has been mended and she works with him behind the scenes sometimes.
Kesley Grammer is reportedly doing all that he can to be present in his children’s lives.
Quick Facts about All the Women Kesley Grammer Has Been With
- Kesley Grammer married Leigh-Anne Csuhany in September 1992 but it was annulled when she was just three months pregnant. The actor claimed Leigh-Anne, who later had a miscarriage, was abusive and had once fired a gun at him.
- In 1994, the Emmy Awards winner announced he was engaged to Tammi Baliszewski whom he met at a bar in Manhattan Beach, California.
- At the age of 20, the father of seven had to identify the body of his younger sister Karen Grammer who was abducted, raped, and murdered by Freddie Glen, and Michael Corbett. His first daughter was named Spencer Karen Grammer after his sister.
- His ex-girlfriend, Cerlette Lamme sued him for defamation of character and invasion of privacy because of content he included in his autobiography So Far.
- His daughter, Greer was primarily raised by her mother who named her after an actress, Greer Garson.