- Jeremy Ayala González is a producer, entreprenuer, and the only son of raggaeton pioneer, Daddy Yankee
- The Puerto Rican and Daddy Yankee’s son is married to Andrea De Castro Ayala
- The son of the Hall of Famer has 2 older sisters and is the only child of his parents to venture into the music industry
Daddy Yankee’s son Jeremy Ayala González has his father, Ramon Luis Ayala Gonzalez to thank for his fame even though in his own right he is a record producer and entrepreneur. His father remains one of the greatest musicians Puerto Rico has ever recorded and his career has lasted more than 3 decades.
His father Yankee, a hall of fame is best known for works such as Con Calma (2019), Despicado (2017), Gasolina (2004).
Jeremy Ayala González Was Born as the Last of Daddy Yankee’s Chidren
There has been a contradictory report as regards the birth year of the only son of Daddy Yankee. While other sources such as Wikipedia claim that Jeremy was born in 1998, others have suggested that he was born on May 26, 2000.
Following the year of his birth as suggested in 2 forms, Jeremy is 25 or 23 years old.
Prior to his birth, his father, Daddy Yankee, born in 1977, married Mireddys Gonzalez when Yankee was 17 years old in 1994. The couple birthed their 3 children, Jeremy, and his 2 older sisters; and have spent 29 years in marriage.
His Oldest Sister Jesaaelys Gonzalez is a Makeup Artist
Jesaaelys Gonzalez was born in 1994 when Daddy Yankee was 17 years. Her singer father would describe her birth as a difficult one, especially because of his young age.
Despite that, she was raised alongside her other siblings, and growing up, she followed the beauty path. She is into makeup, fashion, and skincare, and is also a nail enthusiast.
His Sister Yamilette Prefers a Private Life
Yamillete Gonzalez is the immediate elder sister of Jeremy Ayala González. Unlike her siblings, she chose to live in a corner with less public attention. This would however not have let her completely out of the social media page of her father who at a point celebrated her academic success with high honors.
He Has Taken a Career in Music
Jeremy Ayala González may not be as famous as his father, he nonetheless chose the path of music but as a producer.
The works of the 3rd son of Daddy Yankee are not well known but he believes in learning more.
In whatever way, he has a father who has been in the music industry for 34 years professionally. He is the pioneer of Reggaeton music and remains one of the most successful singers in Puerto Rico.
Some of Jeremy Ayala González Father’s Greatest Works and Achievements
Who is Jeremy Ayala González’s Wife?
The producer is married to Andrea De Castro Ayala in March 2021. She was born on November 13, 1991. The 32 years old is about 8 to 10 years older than Gonzalez.
His wife Andrea is an entrepreneur and the CEO of “De Castro Media (DCM)”, a publicity Agency that deals with digital marketing, media management, and content creation.
In addition, she has been active in “Burned” clothing believed to belong to Jeremy who is also active in making the brand public.
At the time of this writing, there is barely any information as regards whether the couple is parents. Nonetheless, at a time, Andrea shared an image of herself, a child that in 2021 may be about 4-6 years old, and tagged it “the Ayala family”. What remains unknown is if either of them had a child before the union, whether they had a child together, or if the boy was adopted.
Quick Facts About Jeremy Ayala
- His father, Daddy Yankee had the dream to become a baseball player before he became a victim of a stray bullet from an AK-47
- The man the fathered Jeremy was rumored to be gay but she refuted the claims
- Jeremy Ayala González has a net worth estimated at above $100,000 while his musician father is worth $40 million in estimation and is often regarded as the richest reggaeton artist
- He stands at a height that is above 5 feet
- He has a striking resemblance with his father that many media outlets tag him as a mini Yankee